Online pre & postnatal group coaching subscription
What you'll get:
- 2x full body strength and 1x cardio weekly workouts every month.
- Modifications for pregnancy, diastasis recti and pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Educational videos.
- Access to a free app with your own workout calendar, goal and habit tracker.
- Demonstration videos for each exercise.
- Birth preparation exercises if you are pregnant and nearing the end of the 3rd trimester.
- Support and accountability through a private Facebook group.
Not just a workout programme!
You will also gain access to a whole library of educational videos to help you understand more about your body, how to adapt exercises, the wonder of your deep core and pelvic floor and SO much more.
My goal is to educate and empower you to feel confident in your knowledge around exercise both during and after pregnancy, so you are not just blindly following workouts but actually understand the WHY.
It's for you if you:
- Are currently having a low risk and uncomplicated pregnancy.
- Are at least 8 weeks postpartum and have completed some form of core and pelvic floor rehab.
- Want simple, effective and time efficient workouts.
- Want support and accountability to keep you motivated and on track.
- Want to learn about breathing strategies, pressure management and more to help with things like diastasis recti and pelvic floor dysfunction.
It's not for you if you:
- Want a more personalised programme for your individual needs (I offer 1 to 1 coaching for this).
- Want a "quick fix" or to "bounce back" after pregnancy.
- Don't want to connect with other new mums and mums-to-be and all help cheer each other on!
- Don't want to have fun, improve your health and learn more about your body.
Suitable for everyone:
Providing you have clearance for exercise from your medical professional.
- It doesn't matter if you are pregnant or postpartum.
- It doesn't matter if you had a baby 4 months ago or 4 years ago.
- It doesn't matter if you have never exercised before in your life, you can safely start with this programme.
Birth Prep Phase:
At 37 weeks you will be transitioned to a birth preparation phase:
- Workout intensity will decrease further as you enter the final stages of pregnancy.
- More emphasis on mobility and movements to open the pelvis to prepare for labour.
- Cardio will transition to LIIT (labour intensity interval training).
- Breathwork and stretches for pelvic floor relaxation and to encourage baby into a more optimal position for birth.
- Positive affirmations to help prepare you mentally.
What to expect after you sign up:
- You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to join the Facebook group so you can begin watching the educational videos. Plus a short questionnaire to complete and disclaimer to sign.
- Within 24 hours you will receive another email with an invite to setup your personal portal on the training app and access your workout calendar.